Monday, August 10, 2009

NYC Trip - 8.10.09 - Brooklyn/Manhattan, NY

After driving another 3 hours down from Upstate New York to NYC, I helped Marie Claire move from her old apartment where I stayed to her new apartment where I was going to stay for the night as well. I met her roommate and a friend from Cali who was also staying for the time being. It was Vivian's first time in NYC and so we decided to check out the place a bit.

Our first stop was actually a dumplings place where they make the best dumplings I have ever tasted. It was delicious. Next, we headed to Pinkberry for some dessert. Luckily, another roommate, ? (I will get his name for you soon), was the manager for the night and needless to say...we got FREE yogurt!

Note: there was a hilarious moment when we stayed after the store was closed to keep ?(insert name here) company. Even with the barred gate closed halfway, customers were still trying to come in and wondering whether the store was closed. Umm, if the gate is down I would think so.




After being stuffed from the Pinkberry dessert we actually headed to a spot to take some landscape/scenic photos. I will post that on a separate entry.

Below is a photo of everyone resting and digesting after a fun-filled, stomach-filled evening.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP