Saturday, July 18, 2009

Emma & Nick's Ceremony - 7.18.09 - Gaithersburg, MD

I had met Emma & Nick through our mutual friend, Michelle, almost about 10 months ago. They were in the process of getting married and needed a photographer and Michelle recommended me to the couple. It was also the during my early days in wedding photography and so I am truly grateful that both Emma and Nick had enough faith in me during those infant months to take pictures of their wedding day. Needless to say, I have come a long way and count my blessings at every moment and experience.

So, let's leave history behind and move on the present. Emma and Nick's day was truly amazing! It was held at St. John Neumann Catholic Church in Gaithersburg, MD. The weather was perfect. The wedding was on time. And family and friends watched as the two came together.

Emma looked gorgeous and Nick, as he looked at Emma, knew that she was his one and only.

One of my favorites. Emma's dad giving away his daughter





A quick change outside the church parking lot.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP